BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B.B.A.)
- To provide adequate basic understanding about Management Education among the students.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the Management Profession.
- To train the students in communication skills effectively.
- To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
- To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills.
The Course shall be a full time course and the duration of the course shall be of three years.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration shall have passed 12th Std. Examination (H.S.C. 10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject and has secured 40% marks at 12th Std.
- Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
Scheme of Examination
The B.B.A. Examination will be 3600 marks divided into 3 parts as per details given below:
- B.B.A. Part I (Sem I, II) Aggregate marks 1200
- B.B.A. Part II (Sem III, IV) Aggregate marks 1200
- B.B.A .Part III (Sem V, VI) Aggregate marks 1200
There will be written Examination of 80 marks and 3 hrs duration for every course at the end of each Semester. The class work will carry 20 marks in each course. For Courses in Business Exposure (Sem IV) there will be viva voce examination of 50 marks and for Written Report on Industrial visits 50 marks. For course on Project work (Sem VI) there will be oral presentation test consisting of 20 marks and Written Report of 30 marks.
Scheme of Examination
a) A student shall be allowed to keep term for the Second Year, if he/she has a backlog of not more than three theory & one practical or four theory heads of total number of subjects of the First Year examination, which consist of First & Second Semester.
b) A student shall be allowed to keep for the Third Year, if he/she has no backlog of First Year & if he/she has a backlog of not more than three theory & one practical or four theory heads of total number of subjects of the Second Year examination, which consist of Third & Fourth Semester.
Standard of Passing and Award of Class
In order to pass examination a candidate has to obtain 40% marks out of 100 (Sem-end exam 80 + class work marks 20 taken together) in each course.
The award of class
The class shall be awarded to the student on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by him in all three years (Part I, II and III). The award of Class is as follows:
- Aggregate 70% and above First Class with Distinction.
- Aggregate 60% and above but less than 70% First Class.
- Aggregate 55% and above but less than 60% Higher Second Class
- Aggregate 50% and above but less than 55%. Second Class.
- Aggregate 40% and above but less than 50% Pass Class.
- Below 40% Fail.
|Semester – I||Semester – II|
|1. Business Organisation & System||1. Principles of Managements|
|2. Business Communication Skills||2. Principles of Marketing|
|3. Business Accounting||3. Principles of Finance|
|4. Business Economics (Micro)||4. Basics of Cost Accounting|
|5. Business Mathematics||5. Business Statistics|
|6. Demography & Environmental Studies||6. Business Informatics|